|Policies and Procedures Manual||Rule Changes|
The playing rules of broomball, by which all Canadian Broomball Federation sanctioned games are played, were written with the intent to provide reasonable safety and to create an atmosphere of fair play and sportsmanship. They are reviewed at the Annual General Meeting every two years with requests for change submitted through the Executive.
Copies of the Rule book will not be published on this site however, amendments and changes will be posted once applicable.
The following are administrative documents used by the CBF.
To download a copy, click on the icon and save the Word Document to your computer.
National Championship Forms
- Team Attendance – confirm individual team attendance at championship events
- Team Registration Form – registration of teams details – registration of teams details (player names, numbers etc)
- Officials Attendance Form – Registration of officials attending national championship events.
- National Championship Application for Out of Province/ Territory Players
- Out of Province Pick Up Criteria
Hall of Fame Form
Change Proposal Form
Book Order Form
Executive Elections Nomination Form